Appointment: Welcome Mr. Daniel Kasindi join us!
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Daniel Kasindi is appointed to be the Director of Superstar Art Foundation in Luxembourg!
Daniel Kasindi is a former football player who studied marketing and management in Brussels. He has chosen to focus his efforts on the path of entrepreneurship and mainly in events management as well as the management of new projects.
Passionate about fashion, Daniel and his partner Fabiola Puga created the Fashion & Design Academy, the F&D Model Agency as well as the Luxembourg Fashion Week, of which they are founders and coordinators. These two projects aim at boosting the fashion sector in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Daniel managed and coorganized several concerts in Brussels and Luxembourg.
We are looking forward to our great success in the near future through our endeavor together, and help artist's dream come true!
Superstar Art Foundation
Fashion & Design Academy
Fashion & Design Academy Luxembourg was created by Daniel Kasindi and Fabiola Puga in 2016.
It is the first and only school in the country specializing in the training of models and models as well as in fashion design (creations, clothing, sewing, textiles and accessories).
The Academy also provides directed photography courses, image and lifestyle advice, leadership, body expression, arts and well-being in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Greater Region.
These courses are open to all ages and this, from 3 years old. The objective of our training courses is to identify future talents in order to make them known in the country as well as on the international scene.
In 2017, the Academy obtained the MADE IN LUXEMBOURG Label.
Currently, the Academy offers training in the form of workshops. The short-term objective will be to provide a teaching structure with annual and certified course programs.
The Fashion & Design Academy allowed its students to participate in several significant events including: 1. The Paris Spring/Summer Fashion Week in October 2017 2. The Paris Winter/Fall Fashion Week in January 2018 3. The Cannes Film Festival from 11 to 17 May 2018 4. The Russian Charity Ball Luxembourg (2018 and 2019)
Training in fashion professions (models/models and designers/stylism).
- Professional situations.
- Boost the fashion industry in Luxembourg by investing in curricula usually taught by fashion schools as well as fashion events such as Luxembourg Fashion Week.
- Include new technologies and sustainability in our styling and design training.
- Propose our students at the end of their training for paid assignments that will mainly focus on photography, advertising, fashion shows, hostesses, styling/designer. - Organize various fashion events at the end of the year that will allow students to be evaluated, among other things.
- Offer training modules to all State reintegration structures and to any person wishing to retrain in another activity.
- Training schedules adapted to the professional life of our future students.
- Collaborate with national schools to offer a fourth year.