Updated: Jul 15, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we have completed Miss Economic World 2020 online qualify voting, top 10 rankers are as followed by 30/06/2020:
1. Precious Ogidi (Nigeria) 11723 2. Myriam Adda (France) 10620 3. Svetlana Gavrilovic (Serbia) 444 4. Jennifer Chirola (Canada) 333 5. Telia Gaspar (Mozambique) 317 6. Dian Issa(Kenyan) 270 7. Mergan Nkumbu Chishala(Zambia) 228
8. Mirka Oktavla(Italy) 173 9. Markova Veronika (Russia) 132 10. Eveliina Tikka (Finland) 104
Congratulations to the above nominees! They will be participating our online interviews, we will be giving scores from our jury members. we will select final winner base on the total score from social influence and economic contribution. The total score will be the sum of the followed points:
1. # of Likes at Webpage: https://www.superstar-art-foundation.org/miss-economic-world
(1 points/heart) (closed on 6/30/2020)
2. Invite for VIP membership registration at:
3. Anniversary Contribution: Artwork or video submission for the voice of "No racism,No violence" to our email: email@example.com (100 points/submission)
4. Donation Contribution to Superstar Art foundation:
5. Invite subscriber (1 point/subscriber), viewer (1 point/view) and good comment (2 points/comment) to Superstar TV at Youtube channel Miss Economic World Interview:
6. Jury Member Votes: (1-100 points/person * 6 )
The total score calculation will be closed on July 13th 2020.
Final result will be announced July 15th,2020.
For later news please follow us at:
Website: https://www.superstar-art-foundation.org/miss-economic-world YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbl-oclUuxsecruxQbi5Ctw Facebook page @SuperstarArtFoundation